We are currently trying to fill the following positions:
As a team member of the Foundry, your responsibilities include:
- working with faculty to explore and implement the productization of their research;
- working with Master students to explore and implement the productization of their ideas;
- creating an IT infrastructure for the development of innovation inside an academic setting;
- representing Cornell Tech at conferences, hackathons and on our blogs;
- pursuing your own self-initiated projects and collaborations.
We are seeking candidates with proven experience in software and product development, either inside a company or as part of open source projects.
Part-time (>50%) positions are also being considered.